Tag Archives: Frederick Garling

Governor’s Court 1814-1823

The Second Charter of Justice abolished the Civil Court of Judicature in the Colony of New South Wales and, by Letters Patent 4 February 1814, established three new civil courts, two in New South Wales and a third in Van … Continue reading

Posted in Courts, NSW | Tagged , | Leave a comment